Thursday, May 1, 2008

Game 5

Did y'all like my Halloween mask? I used to scare the bejeezus out of the Hawks, and guess what - it worked! Not only did we nab a 3-2 lead with that W last night, but we did it as a STATEMENT. Six guys in double figs and defense - that's what Celtics basketball is all about!

My favorite part of last night's performance, after the W of course, is Mike Bibby's line from last night: 2-8 shooting, 0 free throws attempted (what - are you scared to come into the paint???), 2 boards, 1 assist, 1 block, and a total of 6 points. That oughta clam him up for a bit, huh?

So, now it's back to ATL on Friday for a game 6. I'll be there with bells on.

KP is OUT

2 comments:

AJ said...

Yo Perk, wanna maybe try and stay out of foul trouble in Game 6? Call me crazy, but 22 minutes from your starting center isn't exactly what you hope for. Please don't kill me.

KP said...

Yo, AJ...

You wanna get offa my back? I will seriously mess you up a la Mike Bibby.

Thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated. Have a nice day.

KP