Monday, April 7, 2008

The B-Cats


No KG, no Piercey, no Ray Allen - no problem... I wasn't gonna let their absence ruin my flow and I laid up a solid 4 point/7 rebound night. Ya...I could have shined w/out 'em on the floor, but I'd rather see my biggity boy Leon Powe tear it up with 22 points and 9 boards - what of it!

We also clinched home court advantage throughout the playoffs with this W, but ya didn't see us celebratin' on TV, did ya? Nope...we are all bizness until we see this thing through until the end. So, I am now officially in PLAYOFF MODE - and that means a few new workout ideas for my regimen. I gots to be in tiptop shape to play vs. the NBA's best, so it's time to pick it up a notch.

Since we didn't play a game yesterday, I had some time on my hands....so I hopped on a plane and chased down a cheetah (and no, that isn't Boston-talk for someone who cheats). I'm gonna tie myself to the cheetah and chase it until I catch it. I figure this will help me build up my speed to run up and down the court.

Until the next game - KP is OOOUUUUT!

No comments: