Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Da Bulls


Yo, you gotta love my style....4 points and 9 boards vs. Da Bulls as we keep rollin' rollin' rollin' to the playoffs. Some of the hoops writers out there are saying that we're the favorites to come outta the East and dance to the NBA Finals. Now, I don't know for sure who's the fav and who isn't, but I do know what my favorite thing is...and that's pickin' fights - what of it.

I gotta get my aggression out before a game, so last night I told Scal that since he shaved his head he looked like the crazy dude in Higher Learning. Scal did not care for that too much and we got in a tussle. I rocked the ol' "Stop Hitting Yo'self" move on him and won. Ya, I felt much better goin' into the game. Scal wasn't gonna play anyways, so that was the most active he got yesterday anyways.

Another great thing happened before the game last night. One of my favorite things to eat are strawberries and someone brought in some taaaaaaasty s-berries to our shoot around in Chi-town. Word has it they came all the way in from San Francisco. What? A dude can't love fighting and strawberries? What of it!

To leave on the high note - how about Coach Doc getting some love from the NBA? Check this story out on Boston.com's Celtics Blog.

Until the next game, I'll see ya when I see ya.

KP is OUT!

No comments: