Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Pacers


Last night we trounced all ova Indiana for our FiF win in a row and I doled out a solid 6 point, 4 board kinda night. The big thing from last night's W isn't even the streak that we got going on, it's the fact that we have over 60 wins on the seaz and tied the Spurs for biggest one year turn around in NBA history. Don't y'all get me wrong...I may be happy with our success, but I am not about to smile because of it. KP does not smile. Period. I think that we're doing so well because of the workout regiment that the team is doing (thanks to me)....moose bench pressing, boulder squats and torturing Scal on a daily basis. Yesterday I gave Scal the best Indian Sunburn in the history of bullying...and I'll do it again, too.

Until the next game, KP is OUT.

1 comment:

-dc- said...

Perk, last night at the press conference Doc said he plans to give some guys some rest in the next few games. Think you'll have the luxury of sitting out?

Either way, lay off the boulder squats leading up to the playoffs. We need you fresh!