Monday, March 31, 2008

The Hornets and Heat



What of it - I didn't post anything on Saturday after the Hornets game - get offa my back. Didya see my alley-oop pass vs. the Hornets? Yup, that was my Chris Paul impression. I racked up 7 points, 6 boards and one siiiiiiiiiick assist en route to our trouncing of the Hornets.

Last night we embarrassed the Miami Heat and this guy couldn't have said it better that El Capitan - Paul Pierce - "That's D-Leaguers out there. I think we just handled our business. They put in about four or five guys from the D-League and we did our business.We knew this was a game we were supposed to win and we were focused from the jump and went out and did it."

Do you wanna know why we rolled out two W's this weekend? Because I watched Major League, one of my favorite movies of all time, and took the advice of Pedro Cerrano - I sacrificed a live chicken in the locker room. Gracias, Pedro.

Next up - Da Bulls tomorrow night. Until then, KP is O.U.T.!

No comments: