Thursday, March 27, 2008

Phoenix Suns


Ya...we avenged our loss to the Phoenix Suns last night at home and who's got two thumbs and contributed to the W? THIS GUY. Yours truly tossed down a 10-13 kinda night en route to this victory. Do you wanna know the secret to my success last night? It the pregame workout combo of live moose bench presses, boulder squats, Hannah Montana and I actually shoved lil' Eddie House in a locker.

He was gettin' all hyped up before the game and was screamin' "We must protect this house!!!" I just couldn't take it anymore, so I crammed him in there for a bit and got my aggression out. I'm not sorry, I'd do it again, what of it! I may do it tomorrow before our game against the Hornets, I dunno, we'll see.

-KP OUT!

1 comment:

-dc- said...

Wow, that's crazy about Eddie House. The locker shove seemed to work for him too -- he had some big shots.

We love you Perk. Keep up the solid play.