Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Rockets


Hey y'all,

First, I want to give full disclosure before I continue this blog. While yes, I do some crazy things to prep for games and max my snarl on the court, I also do some things that are a bit...well...let's just say calmer than bench pressing a moose (which did happen). I also enjoy watching back to back episodes of Hannah Montana to clear the ol' noggin. Hey, we have a day off today, so maybe I'll watch a few more.

In case you didn't hear, we stopped the Rockets winning streak. Good. That's just the kind of team we are. I contributed with 20 minutes and 6 points. I'll pitch in whatever I have to in order for our team to win. You can bet no matter what happens, I'm not smilin'. Never.

It's a day off today, so what of it! KP - O.U.T!

No comments: