Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Spurs

Twenty minutes played, four rebounds grabbed, two shots taken, and one shot blocked - all for one win against the Spurs last night in San Antonio. That's what happens when your practice consists of bending steel and eating raw eggs and I'll do it again to prep for the Rockets. So what if they have won more games in a row than the minutes I played last night. I'm not scared, I'm Kendrick Perkins - what of it. I'm gonna add in a little extra kick to my prep tonight just 'cuz my hometizzle of Nederland, TX isn't that far away from Houston. I'm going to bench press a live moose - done.

So, Old Man (a.k.a. Dikembe), watch out, I'm coming after you with all I got.

KP - Out. What of it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey KP, next time you are practicing over in Waltham let me know. Maybe we can grab some lunch at the DoubleTree. They have a great salad bar.

-dc- said...

Big Win KP! To go on the road and beat the Spurs is huge.

You are an inspiration to me every day.